At the beginning of the summer, we asked readers to weigh in with their pick for this year's Song of Summer. Voting closed this past week and the totals are now in for our third annual poll.
Not surprisingly, Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines," featuring Pharrell and T.I., takes the crown. The track has been pretty much inescapable for the greater part of the summer, holding on to the No. 1 spot on Billboard for nine consecutive weeks. No other song this year has held the lead longer than Thicke's hit.
Right behind "Lines" is Imagine Dragons' "Radioactive," which LeBron James admitted he listened to regularly to amp up for the NBA Playoffs.
Some of our favorites also made the list, with offerings from Icona Pop, Capital Cities, J. Cole and Lorde, the latter of whom just made history as the first female in 17 years to top the Alternative Songs chart on Billboard.
Take a listen to the winners below.
01. Robin Thicke - "Blurred Lines" (featuring Pharrell & T.I.)
02. Imagine Dragons - "Radioactive"
03. Icona Pop - "I Love It" (featuring Charli XCX)
04. Daft Punk - "Get Lucky" (featuring Pharrell)
05. Capital Cities - "Safe & Sound"
06. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - "Same Love" (featuring Mary Lambert)
07. Avicii - "Wake Me Up" (featuring Aloe Blacc)
08. J. Cole - "Power Trip" (featuring Miguel)
09. JAY Z - "Holy Grail (featuring Justin Timberlake)
10. Lorde - "Royals"